Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Life in the philippines.. vacation..

well.. my vacation is almost over.. back to reality again.. so far.. this vacation was the best vacation that i've had.. reason cuz i'm with my wifey.. we went to many places.. and even to another country.. thailand was great but i got sick so that was whack. rite now me and my wifey are seperated cuz she's in the province in dumaguete and i'm with my family in cavite.. i was gon go with her but i got sick and wanted to recover.. i miss my house, my car, my family, and church friends.. it's funny.. me and my wifey are in the same country but i miss her.. i miss her a lot.. being with her made me realize so much about my life.. how i want to spend the rest of my life with her.. how happy i get to see her... and how so much joy she brings in my life.. i'm thankful each day for her because i know she's a gift from God for me.. she brought the best out of me.. she never gave up on me.. not a single one time.. she pushed me to my limit and i'm so thankful for that. Her family has accepted me completely with open arms.. I love her with everything that i am.

school again, work again.. sigh. i knoe i knoe.. why complain ... it aint gon do nothing.. just gotta do what i gotta do. it's ok.. it's a lifestyle..

i'm excited to go back on playing the drums. i'm excited to start my bible study.. i want to bring more youth to CHRIST. that's my mission.. i'm ready.. ready for a revolution..


august 6.. i return to cali.. back to reality..


I love you alyzzah nicole raymundo.. you complete me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog here! Additionally your site so much up very fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in
your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours
lol

Visit my web blog :: boracay beach club

Anonymous said...

Greetings, I do think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it
looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer,
it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other than that, fantastic site!

My site: alat transportasi Darat di indonesia